The true Irish insider’s guide to the very best Ireland has to offer. This fully comprehensive and independent guide to Ireland gives you only the very best recommendations, whatever your budget.
Brought to you by the McKennas, who have more than 30 years’ experience writing and talking about Ireland’s amazing food, drink and hospitality.
Easy-to-use guide with over 2000 recommendations:
- Eat and drink at the best local pubs, cafes and regional restaurants
- Great advice on where to sleep, from wild camping to boutique hotels
- Discover stunning scenery, landscapes and historical highlights
- Find the best coastal walks, city strolls and sightseeing spots
- Explore the true culture of Ireland and discover local hidden gems
New highlights for this edition:
- Pala Pizza & Trattoria, Foxrock
- Browne’s Bar, Slane Castle
- Drumhierny Woodland Hideaway, Leitrim Village
- Castle Point, West Cork
- The Park Cafe, Dublin
Local experts John and Sally McKenna are your personal guides to the very best of Ireland, from the streets of Belfast to the hills of Galway. They have visited, rated and remarked on every entry to help you get the most out of the Emerald Isle.