Become a master storyteller with illustrated story kits
How to Write a Story is a comprehensive workbook designed to help kids excel at creative writing. Packed with tools, tips, and vocabulary, it makes it easy and fun for kids to plan and write captivating stories that are well structured, richly descriptive, and exciting to read.
– 21 story starters from detective adventures to space missions
– Visual guides for structuring stories
– Illustrated writing prompts
– Descriptive vocabulary lists
– Creative writing techniques
– Lined write-in sections for writing stories
– Developed with teachers and assessment experts
With a team of award-winning artists and writers, Mrs Wordsmith creates books, card games, worksheets, and mobile games to improve the reading and writing of kids aged 4-11, and to make learning fun! !
“This is a wonderfully engaging and helpful resource to help children fall in love with stories. The storytelling guidance is excellent, and the story kits are full of helpful questions, rich vocabulary, and even graphs to help motivate and inspire young writers to be.” – Emma Madden – Headteacher, Fox Primary School
This content is also available to purchase as a printable workbook at mrswordsmith.com
Â© Mrs Wordsmith 2021